Client Waiver Form
Please take a moment to read and initial the following information:
* I understand that massage therapy is provided for stress reduction, relaxation, relief from muscular tension, and improvement of circulation and energy flow.
* If I experience pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my therapist so that pressure/strokes can be adjusted to my level of comfort. I will not hold my therapist responsible for any pain or discomfort I experience during or after the session.
* I understand that the services offered today are not a substitute for medical care. I understand that my therapist is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
* I affirm that I have notified my therapist of all known medical conditions and injuries.
* I agree to inform the therapist of any changes in my health and medical condition. I understand that there shall be no liability on the therapist’s part should I forget to do so.
* I understand that massage is entirely therapeutic and non-sexual in nature.
* By signing this release, I hereby waive and release my therapist from any and all liability, past, present, and future relating to massage therapy and bodywork.